Community Giving Request
P1FCU is dedicated to supporting our local communities in the form of sponsorships and donations. Because the requests are numerous, we have implemented guidelines in order to assist as many organizations as possible. If you wish to be considered for a donation please review the following guidelines before submitting your request.
Monetary Donations and Sponsorship Guidelines
- P1FCU will only consider monetary donations and sponsorship requests from non-profit organizations.
- The donation request form must be completed 30 days prior to your event.
- The organizations that foster growth and development to a community in the P1FCU branch market will be given priority consideration.
P1FCU Does Not Fund the Following
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conference or travel.
- Projects whose primary purpose is religious, legislative, or political.
- Requests with less than proper notification.
All requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and many factors go into evaluating these proposals. Requests are processed on a monthly basis. We will contact all organizations regardless of approval or denial of your request.
A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant’s program is not needed or worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines, priorities, or that funds are not available.